Love Healthy was inspired by a charity, that for the last 10 years, focused on eliminating health disparities while inspiring friends and partners to engage in preventive health & wellness. The founder of that charity and Chairwoman of the new for-profit business supporting it, is Emmy Award Winning Casting Director and Entertainment executive, Robi Reed.
Through her philanthropic work, she realized that if the masters of engagement in Hollywood could share their influence and creativity with clinical experts and health organizations fighting to eliminate health disparities, change could happen.
Centers On Our Proprietary “LH SCORE”
- Provides An Easily Understood Reference Point For Employees
- Uses Relative Performance To Engage And Improve Utilization Of Preventive Health Tools
- Can Be Tailored For Employers To Incorporate Other LH Tools (E.G. STRESS NUMBER, Customized Wellness Programs, Etc)
- Users Can Participate In Challenges & Create Them For Friends & Family
- Users Can Find And Join Online Classes, Offline Classes Or Engage With Self Guided Videos
Virtual Wellness Row
News and Press
Why 44 million Americans continue to get annual physicals
Millions of Americans believe annual physicals are an important part of staying healthy, but many experts say the yearly trip to the doctor’s office can actually do more harm than good, Jenny Gold writes for Kaiser Health News.
Health Disparities by Race and Ethnicity
Alleviating stark disparities in health coverage, chronic health conditions, mental health, and mortality across racial and ethnic groups in the United States will require deliberate and long-term efforts.
Social Determinants: Know What Affects Health
Social determinants of health (SDOH)external icon are conditions in the places where people live, learn, work, and play that affect a wide range of health and quality-of life-risks and outcomes.